Scrypt Mining Hash Rate: 504MH/s (±7% is expected).
Compatible Coins: Litecoin and any other Scrypt-based coins.
Power Consumption: 800W (±10%) at the wall.
Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a vacuum.
Chip quantity per unit: 288 x BM1485.
Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
Network Connection: Ethernet (cable not included).
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner L3+ requires NINE 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power supply) There are four hash boards that require two 6-pin PCI-e connectors each and one additional 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller. All NINE 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is NOT included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ power supply for the AntMiner L3+.
5. AntMiners are LOUD. The L3+ sounds like a vacuum and is not recommended for use within homes. Many people use basements or sheds, but returns due to noise will be subject to the full restocking fee.
Compatible Coins: Any coin based on the Scrypt algorithm. There are many dozen coins, but the most well known is Litecoin.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Fastest Litecoin (or other Scrypt-based coin) ASIC miner commercially available!
Hash Rate: 504MH/s ±7%
Power Consumption: 800W ±10% (Power supply sold separately)
Built-in controller – No separate host computer required for operation.
Power supply sold separately. AntMiner APW3++ recommended.